Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Adding A Pinch Of Spice To Our Lives!

Image Source: Show Me The Curry

I have already written about my interest in watching cookery shows here. And I had also mentioned that Show Me The Curry was one of my favourite shows.

So understandably, you can imagine how excited I was to interview the two lovely ladies, Hetal & Anuja of this very show! It felt like a fan getting an opportunity to talk to his/her favourite star! The interview went very well and if you are interested, head over to Women's Web to read about it there.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Ash :-)

    Sorry abt the latteee comment on your post though - was kind of swamped with a lot of things - so couldn't follow up on blogs properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky gal :) interviewing interesting peoplesss :))

    cookery shows & me dont gel well at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,

    You may not remember me, but you had visited my blog once, but somehow I forgot to follow up on your blog,sorry about that, but boy am I glad I rediscovered you today, and am definitely gonna be a regular on your blog from now on...loved your writing...keep it up...gonna catch up on older posts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anjali I do remember you - I think we were both awarded by Sujatha at the same time na?

    Thanks for all your kind words and I hope that my blog won't disappoint you in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Please leave one (or many!). I sincerely appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...